I’m going to be your happiness expert and give you the tips and tools you need to help you to be happier than you ever thought possible.
I’m a brand spokesperson, a speaker and the best selling author of 4 books on happiness: How Happy is Your Love Life? How Happy is Your Marriage? How Happy is Your Home? And How Happy is Your Health? As well as being the creator of the Healing After Miscarriage audio program.
I have appeared on countless TV and radio shows across the country, including FOX, NBC, ABC, CNN and CBS. And have had my own Balanced Life segment series on Tribune’s KTLA 5 Morning TV News.
I’ve been featured in magazines such as Self, Whole Living, Woman’s Own, Redbook, The Best of You Today, Family Circle, Woman and The Best You and have contributed to Intent, Your Tango, and over 100 articles for The Huffington Post, for whom I have also done a series of live Ask Sophie webinars.
LG Electronics appointed me as their Good News Ambassador and we have partnered with Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution to raise consciousness about intertwining health and happiness.
Like everyone though, I have had to face a lot of life hurdles, I was bullied badly as a child, healed myself from an incurable injury at 14, have been let go from a dream job, was single for way longer than I intended to be and lost a baby at nearly 5 months pregnant. All of these incidents in their own way have propelled me forward to heal and help others heal.
I have 17 years experience as a life coach, psychic counselor, hypnotherapist, feng shui practitioner, master trainer in NLP, yoga teacher, astrologer and spiritual teacher and have worked with CEO’s, celebrities, and everyday people all over the world to help them become a happier.
So if you want to prepare for lifelong love, have happy, enduring relationships, maintain a healthy body and spirit and bring more health, wealth and joy in to your home, then I can help you to do it, because I know how.
At How Happy Is, my team and I are committed to help you to fulfill your dreams & to live the life you want. We believe that no matter how happy you are, there is always room to be happier.
Why I’m A Happiness Expert
I went to an all girl’s school in London and one day when I was 14 I was playing competitive tennis and my arm collapsed. I proceeded to have pain in my back and shoulder that the doctors said would never go away. At the time I was being bullied at school, and had been bullied every day from 7 years old with no one to turn to for help. I decided not to accept the Dr’s prognosis and to instead look for ways to heal myself. I started to do Pilates technique 3x a week, learnt to do TM meditation, did Alexander Technique for my posture and went to a therapist. I had a sense that the pain in my back (my support system) and the bullying were connected.
Over time my body started to heal and I started to let go of the masks and armor that I had created for protection. I soon became happier and happier inside regardless of how what anyone was doing to me on the outside. It was that early on that I decided to dedicate my life to helping others to become happier as well.
A Few Things You Never Knew About Me
1. Have fire walked 3 times, hiked the Inca Trail to Matchu Picchu and swam with giant manta ray in the Maldives.
2. Read the BBC news website every morning, am addicted to Game of Thrones and have seen Gladiator 5x!
3. Have had tea with Prince Charles.
4. Trained as an actress at The Central School of Speech and Drama, have done a one-woman show called I’d Rather Be Weird Than Dead! Am best known in the US for having been a series regular in the critically acclaimed ABC drama Gideon’s Crossing.
5. Grew up in London, live in Santa Monica, California with my husband, Oli, a BAFTA winning director and have a 3 year-old son, Judah.
6. Am a psychic intuitive. My gift is that I know where your stuck in your life and what you practically need to do to get out of it and move forward successfully.
7. The quote that has most inspired my life from a teenager is “Be really whole and all things will come to you.” Lao Tzu